DIRECT SERVICES SUPPORT AVAILABLE FOR TRIBAL CITIZEN HOUSEHOLDS
TO ADDRESS NEEDS RELATED TO RESPONDING AND RECOVERING
FROM THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
The Tribe has been able to secure outside funding to provide some direct services to tribal citizens to respond and recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. Tribal Council and staff are working diligently to try to provide additional resources to help support you during these unprecedented times. At this time, with outside funding secured, the Tribe is pleased to announce that we can help provide support in the following ways:
- Food and Basic Supplies: weekly disbursements valued at ~$50 for each Tribal Citizen adult through May
- Wood: 1 load per Tribal Citizen household in the Service Area
- Utilities: up to $500 per Tribal Citizen household paid directly to utility company
- this includes propane, natural gas, electricity, water, and/or sewer only
- Rental or Mortgage Assistance: up to $500 per Tribal Citizen household paid directly to landlord, bank or equivalent.
For more information, please download the Direct Service Application. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.